Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Halo Power

Boston fans everywhere
I could not believe what I saw at Angels Stadium last Sunday. Boston fans everywhere!! Even asking for autographs from Angel players. The mood was so different. The crowd didn't cheer or get up form thier seats to root a player on. I went to grab something to eat and heard cheers from the crowd, to find out it was for Boston. That is sad. I'm a Angels fan through thick and thin. It seemed that Angel fans did not show up. I sounded like a lunatic, cheering my team on. True Angel fans should be in the stands cheering. And out number their opponents fans. Things should not be all crazy or get out of hand. But the visiting team is coming to our house. And we as Angel fans should be there to show support. This is a great team, great environment, great food, excellent promotions and giveaways, good prices on beer. What more do you need to show up to a game and support the Angels. Thank you for hearing me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment