Sunday, March 11, 2012

Recap of the Chuck Finley appearance

Jeff #1 in line

Good turnout

Doug and Chuck Finely



 I attended the Chuck Finely appearance at Living Spaces in Irvine. I arrived at 6:30 in the morning to get a good spot in line. There was a descent amount of people that showed up. Finely arrived on time and promptly started to sign autographs. He also had a stack of his own 8x10's, that were of good quality. I got my items signed but forgot to ask for his 8x10. So i went back in line, as many did. Chuck Finely kindly struck a conversation with everyone in line. And took pictures with anyone that asked.
 In all this event was a fun. Living Spaces had it organized. I can not wait till they host another meet and greet.

Had a picture personalized

Thats right "Think Red Instead!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment