Monday, September 5, 2011

Recap of the Heroes and Patriots Toy Drive

Leeann Tweeden with my boy and myself

Leeann and my Family
 Leeann Tweeden made an appearance at Active Ride Shop in San Dimas for Heroes and Patriots Toy Drive. I didn't have a toy but made a cash donation for a great cause. She is the nicest person you will ever meet. We took pictures and she even took our picture with her personal phone. What made my day was that she heard of this blog. Tweeden said  someone came in and got the info from  Think Red Instead!!! It really meant a lot that someone in the Angels organization knows of this blog. And with the support of people who follow, read and mention this blog. Thanks again.
 If you like more information or want to make a donation go to heroesandpatriots.net or visit your local Active Ride Shop for more details
Love what she wrote "Think Red Instead"

No comments:

Post a Comment