Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Veron Wells



 I  had a chance to attend the Veron Wells Press Conference. I really enjoyed it. There was a chance to meet top Angels brass (Mr. Moreno, Mr. Reagins, Mr. Hatcher). At first, there was no one in the seats. But near the time, it filled up quick. A great turn out. Mr. Torii Hunter also was in hand to greet the new player. I was about to leave, when Veron Wells came by to sign autographs. He is a real nice guy. The media bashed him on the trade from Toronto. More on what the Angels did to get him. But in my opinion...."The Angels needed to do something this off-season. And if you are a true fan, you will root for Mr. Wells. As for now he is official a Angels outfielder".  If he can play aggressive and stay healthy. I think Wells will do good this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment